Houston, Dallas, and McAllen Texas Car Accident Lawyers
If you have been injured in a car accident In Texas, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. The Houston Car Accident Lawyers at Rose Sanders Law Firm, PLLC, can handle all aspects of your personal injury claim. We will help you seek compensation for your medical bills, wage loss, pain and suffering, and other hardships. Our experienced car accident lawyers fight for injured car accident clients across Texas from our offices in Houston, Dallas and McAllen.
Handling All Types Of Texas Car Accident Cases
Our personal injury lawyers have the skill and experience to handle any type of car accident claim in Texas, including those arising from:
- 18-wheeler and commercial truck accidents
- Buses and other large vehicle collisions
- Ride share driver negligence
- Motorcyclists who are hit by other vehicles
- The loss of a loved one in a crash
- Accidents involving uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Cars that hit pedestrians and bicyclists
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
We will aggressively seek out the facts pertaining to the cause of your accident and work to identify all liable parties.
Types of car accidents in Houston:
There are several different types of car accidents. Here are some of the most common:
- Single Vehicle Accidents
- These only involve your car and no one else’s Depending on the scenario, they can be very minor or very serious.
- Head-on Crash Accidents
- These are often devastating car accidents. You often see these type of car accidents on interstate highways.
- Rear-end Crash Accidents
- With these, you may be sitting at a stop light and minding your own business when a car from behind you crashes into your backside.
- Rollover Accidents
- These types of accidents are often seen with SUV vehicles and other high ride vehicles. They usually occur when there’s too much speed and a loss of friction from the wheels to the pavement. Making a turn with a high speed often causes rollover accidents.
- Fatal Crash Accidents
- These are the most heartbreaking cases that we deal with. These involve a driver or passenger that didn’t survive the accident.
- Hit and Run Accidents
- These types of accidents involve one driver hitting another and then escaping the scene before you can communicate with them. In these cases, it’s often hard to capture a description of the vehicle or even a tag number. However, it’s very helpful in your case to have any details that you possibly can.
- Uber Crash Accidents
- These type of accidents involve a stranger transporting you to another location in their personal vehicle. Due to this particular circumstance, it’s definitely important to not handle these type of cases on your own.
- Taxi Cab Crash Accidents
- These are similar to Uber accidents. You’ll want protection from the car accident attorney as the taxi cab company may do anything it can to refuse liability.
- Bus Accidents
- Public transportation is not always the safest form of transportation. If you were involved in a bus accident, be sure to have as many details as you can of the scenario. Even obtain information of the driver and other fellow passengers.
- Motorcycle Crashes
- These are often one of the most devastating forms of vehicular accidents. A motorcycle driver has little protection when he or she crashes into an oncoming car, truck or even a tree or power pole.
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bicycle accidents always require the help of an attorney. Far too often, these particular cases are devastating, if not fatal. Whether the bicyclist stayed in his lane or not, there’s no physical protection once hit by another vehicle.
- ATV Accidents
- These are widely considered fun vehicles, but they’re rarely taken as seriously as they should be. A vehicle is a vehicle whether it’s an on-road or off-road vehicle. ATV accidents can also be devastating depending on the scenario.
Insurance Companies Are Not On Your Side
Insurance companies do not thrive by paying the full value of car accident claims. If you want fair compensation, you have to make them pay. This is why it is so important to have a skilled personal injury lawyer advocating for you.
Before becoming a personal injury lawyer, Charles Sanders was a bodily injury insurance adjuster and Claims counsel for many of the major insurance providers in this county . This background in professional liability claims management and “insurance claims risk management” gives him valuable insight when handling insurance claims for auto accident victims. Our law firm is here to put this industry knowledge and experience to work for you.
Injured in a Car Accident? Call A Houston, Dallas, and McAllen Texas Car Accident Lawyer Today!
It may seem daunting to pursue a car accident claim, but you don’t have to face this legal matter alone. To speak with an attorney who can guide you through the legal process and protect your rights, contact our law offices by telephone at 713-231-9288 or online by filling out a brief contact form.