- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Admiralty & Maritime Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- 18 Wheeler & Commercial Truck Accidents
- Offshore Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Dog Bites
- Anesthesia Related Injuries
- Child Custody
- Petrochemical Accidents
Charles Sanders is the co-founder and partner of Rose Sanders Law Firm. He excels at litigation and brings the tough approach needed to the courtroom when dealing with opposing counsel. Charles is passionate about helping the injured and fighting for their rights against insurance companies.
Prior to opening Rose Sanders Law Firm with his wife and co-founder, Erica Rose Sanders, Charles served as the manager of the personal injury docket at the Erica Rose Law Firm, PLLC.
Charles started his career as a paralegal for a maritime defense firm in Houston, and then decided to attend law school at Thomas M. Cooley Law School at Western Michigan University. He moved to Miami and worked as a litigation paralegal for a high-powered, personal injury firm. In 2017, Charles moved back to Houston, where he worked as a bodily injury insurance adjuster for Allstate, and other third-party administrators. Charles's background in claims management has been extremely beneficial to his work as a plaintiff's attorney. Charles is licensed to practice in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas. Charles also is a licensed All-Lines Insurance Adjuster in over 25 states in the United States.
Before pursuing his legal career, Charles earned a Bachelor of Arts in Theater from Texas A&M University and his Paralegal Certification from Rice University. In his free time, Charles enjoys watching sports, cooking on his BBQ and spending time with his family.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Texas, 2020
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2020
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, June 1, 2020 – Present
- National Lawyers Association
- Academy of Truck Accident Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates