Representing Injured Texans From McAllen To Dallas To Houston
- Entertainment & Media Law
- Civil Trial Law
- Car Accidents
- 18 Wheeler & Commercial Truck Accidents
A native Houstonian, Erica graduated from The University of Houston Law Center and attended college at Emory University with a joint degree in English and Creative writing and a minor in theater. She ran track in college and was a staff writer at the Emory Wheel and performed in many theatrical productions.
Thereafter, she went on to star on "The Bachelor" and many other subsequent television shows, including an appearance on "Ellen DeGeneres".
During her time at the University of Houston Law Center, she was President of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and chaired the Moore's School of Music Gala. She was honored and a speaker alongside actress Christine Baranski for the Human Rights Gala. Erica completed a summer clerkship at the law office of Dan Cogdell, a nationally prominent White Collar Defense attorney.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- Honors: Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, President
- Honors: Moore’s School of Music Gala, Chair
- Honors: Human Rights Gala, Speaker
- Honors: Law Office of Dan Cogdell, Clerk
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Major: Entertainment and Media Law
- Emory University
- Major: English and Creative writing
- Major: Theater
- Texas, 2018
Honors & Awards
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Texas, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (NAOPIA), 2020